Cyntia Braga idealized and was in charge of Concept Design Hostel for 7 years. Journalist and a business woman, sought inspiration in some hostels in Europe, inaugurating the first design hostel of the triple border, in 2013.
She brings the concern about sustainability and created a project that, more than colorful, is highly connected with the best attention to the environment. Cyntia created a pallete with the own colors choice and baptized each room with the number that corresponds to the color that decorates it.
During these years she was ahead of these achievements:
- Among the 10 best hostels in Brazil by Trivago - 2016
- Best Hostel in Brazil by Viagem e Turismo Magazine - 2017
- 1st place on Trip Advisor - 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017
- Seal of Quality in Tourism by Sebrae - 2016 / 2017
- Gold Seal of Quality in Tourism by Sebrae - 2018
- Sesi ODS Seal - Sustainable Development Goals - 2018
- Airbnb SuperHost - 2018
- Traveller Review Awards by Booking, with 9,1 and 9,2 score, of 2014 until 2020.
"Developing the ideia of the Concept was a long and delicious project. I love fresh ideas and I don't live without a new challenge. For this reason, I decided go further, and challenge me in new adventures in the hospitality industry, no more in Brazil, but in Europe”.
Willian Stahl e Michele Pinheiro - new Concept owners
Michele, a businesswoman in the gastronomic industry and Willian, an Architect, decided to invest in the hotel business and acquired the award-winning and recognized Concept Design Hostel & Suites.
They promise to continue the quality standard, maintaining the differentiation in services and the high reputation achieved in the sales channels.
They will innovate in the area of gastronomy, making Concept a new address with vegetarian and vegan options in the city, with items on the weekly menu and new periodic events.
"Always waiting for the next trip."
“Travel around and live life, in your time, in your way, but live life.”